January 19, 2008

jan 19 2008

baby, scratch my back ~ booker T & the MGs (theme)
woman's gotta have it ~ bobby womack
what a man ~ lynda lyndell

come to me ~ otis redding
i need your love so bad ~ irma thomas
these arms of mine ~ otis redding
it's better to have it ~ barbara lynn
pain in my heart ~ otis redding
uptight good man ~ laura lee
uptight good woman ~ solomon burke
that's how strong my love is ~ candi staton
the chokin' kind ~ joe simon

sweet feeling ~ candi staton
whose foolin' who ~ bobby bland
high time we went ~ joe cocker

talkin' 'bout my baby ~ gloria walker
dirty man ~ laura lee
it's too late ~ bobby parker
trust in me ~ etta james
i'll keep running back ~ bob & earl

i never loved a man ~ aretha franklin
lie to me ~ brook benton
release me ~ esther phillips
make the world go away ~ timi yuro
love T K O ~ womack & womack
doggin' around ~ jackie wilson

there's a place ~ arthur conley
straighten up ~ yvonne fair
do i still figure in your life? ~ joe cocker
baby scratch my back ~ otis redding
she's not just another woman ~ king floyd
mercy, mercy ~ don covay
locked up ~ sonny fulton
that's it, i quit ~ sam cooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home