December 29, 2007

dec 29 2007

zip a dee doo dah ~ bob b soxx & the blue jeans
listen here ~ eddie harris (theme)
good times ~ aretha franklin
move on up ~ curtis mayfield

i only have eyes for you ~ the flamingos
come to me ~ otis redding
steal away ~ etta james
take me just as i am ~ arthur conley
pain in my heart ~ otis redding
daddy loves baby ~ don covay

i'm gonna take what he's got ~ etta james
cry baby ~ garnet mimms
i'm your puppet ~ james & bobby purify
grow close together ~ the impressions
there's a place ~ arthur conley
(sittin' on the) dock of the bay ~ otis redding
fool for you ~ curtis mayfield
can't stay away/take this hurt off me ~ don covay

you got me singing ~ eddie hinton
dum dum (the happy song) ~ otis redding
fa fa fa fa fa (sad song) ~ eddie hinton
i've got to do a little bit better ~ joe tex
who's foolin' who ~ arthur conley
good timing ~ sugar pie desanto
baby workout ~ jackie wilson

i can't stop (no, no, no) ~ arthur conley
you're no good for me ~ don covay
you gotta earn it ~ the temptations
ain't that peculiar ~ marvin gaye
tell the truth ~ otis redding
there's a place ~ arthur conley


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home