January 05, 2008

jan 5 2008

behave yourself ~ booker T & the MGs (theme)
the chokin' kind ~ james holt
chicken rhythm/serenade to a poodle/that's communication ~ slim gaillard

these arms of mine ~ otis redding
pick up the pieces ~ carla thomas
come to me ~ otis redding
pick up the pieces ~ carla thomas/jon cleary

pain in my heart ~ otis redding
ruler of my heart ~ irma thomas
do right woman, do right man ~ dan penn/etta james
that's how strong my love is ~ O V wright
time is on my side ~ irma thomas
let nothing seperate us ~ arthur conley

i'd rather go blind ~ etta james
come to me ~ otis redding
steal away ~ etta james
i've got to find my baby ~ little walter
the usual place ~ don covay

foreign affair ~nessa morgan
hell yes, i cheated ~ johnny adams
can't do without it ~ mink (willy) deville
buying a book/i've got to do a little bit better ~ joe tex
i'm gonna take what he's got ~ etta james

oh baby (we got a good thing going) ~ barbara lynn
good timing ~ sugarpie desanto
hey sheriff ~ rusty & doug
love man ~ otis redding
please don't let me know ~ don covay
come to me ~ otis redding



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home