January 12, 2008

jan 12 2008

baby scratch my back ~ booker T & the MGs (theme)
uptight good man ~ laura lee
i need your love so bad ~ irma thomas
it's better to have it ~ barbara lynn

scratch my back ~ otis redding
i had a dream ~ ray charles
do i still figure in your life ~ joe cocker
i wish someone would care ~ irma thomas
come to me ~ otis redding
dirty man ~ laura lee
pain in my heart ~ otis redding
you'll lose a good thing ~ barbara lynn
these arms of mine ~ otis redding

that's how i feel ~ the soul clan
pick up the pieces ~ carla thomas
you ain't women enough to take my man ~ june edwards
baby you're right ~ joe tex
you really got a hold on me ~ the miracles
talkin' about my baby ~ gloria walker
steal away ~ bobby hughes/etta james
i feel a sin comin' on ~ solomon burke

slinky ~ slinky (?)
standin' in the grits line/it's better to have (& not need) ~ don covay
last train to loveland/i got to testify ~ eddie hinton
high time we went ~ joe cocker
watchin' the late, late, show ~ don covay
bring it on home to me ~ sam cooke
you can make it if you try ~ gene allison

temptation was too strong ~ don covay
you're gonna see a a whole lot more of me leaving ~ barbara lynn
money ~ don covay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home