July 26, 2008

july 26 2008













listen: living for the love of you ~ the isley brothers

jade will be alternating with dale while rodger lee takes long service leave as presenter...here's jade's playlist:


The Everley Brothers: You done me wrong/ Carl Perkins: Right string but the wrong yo yo/ Dillard & Clark: Git it on brother (git in line brother)/ Kelly Hogan: Right or wrong/ Jessi Alexander: So wrong/ The Audreys: Nothing wrong with me/

Norridge Mayhems & the Blue Chips: Stay on the right side of the road/ Johnny Temple: Sit right on it/ Cave Catt Sammy: Right around the corner/ Miss Otis Regrets: Get on the right track/ The Satellites: Rock me right/

The Invitations: What's wrong with me baby?/ The Four Vandals: Wrong Side Of Town/ Gladys Knight & The Pips: I don't want to do wrong/ Aretha Franklin: Do right woman - do right man/ Ann Sexton: You've Been Doing Me Wrong For So Long/

Etta James: Almost persuaded/ Candye Kane: Forgive me/ Ike & Tina Turner: You shoulda treated me right/ The Gaturs: Yeah you're right, you know you're right/ James Brown: Baby you're right/

John Lee Hooker: It Serves Me Right To Suffer/ Luther Ingram: (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right/ Joss Stone: Right to be wrong/ Shindiggers: Treat her right/ The Strangeloves: Night time (is the right time)/

Van Morrison: What's wrong with this picture?/ China Forbes: Can't be wrong/ Jane Russell & Marilyn Monroe: When love goes wrong, nothing goes right/ Nat King Cole: Straighten Up And Fly Right/ Sinead O'Connor: Why don't you do right?/ Peggy Lee: You were so right/

Sam & Dave: When something is wrong with my baby


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home