May 24, 2008

may 24 2008

second man blues ~ arthur "big boy" crudup
cuttin' in ~ johnny "guitar" watson
river stay away from my door ~ charlie rich
shine on harvest moon ~ coleman hawkins & ben webster
standin' at the window ~ arthur " big boy" crudup
raised to my hand ~ arthur "big boy" crudup
i'm so glad you're mine ~ elvis presley/arthur "big boy" crudup

til the end ~ james hunter
don't ever leave me ~ don & dewey
let me go my merry way ~ charlie rich
what is success? ~ allen toussaint
mess of blues ~ elvis presley
big jack ~ charlie rich

don't put no headstone on my grave ~ charlie rich
big boy pete ~ the olympics
i'm gonna sit right down & cry ~ elvis presley
just because ~ elvis presley

unknown ~ fifi accueil
cabbage alley ~ the meters
you're not all that he wants ~ herbalizer feat. jessica darling
fingertips (funky flute version) ~ stevie wonder
jelly bread ~ booker T & the MGs

it's her thing ~ osaka monaural
take your soul ~ the sahara allstars
let's get married ~ al green
til the end ~ james hunter
standin' at the window ~ arthur "big boy" crudup




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home