October 06, 2007

oct 6 2007











the cat's dreamin' ~ clifton chenier (theme)
hide me ~ the ravizee singers
october road ~ james taylor
the great pretender/betty & dupree ~ cookie & the cupcakes

sea of love ~ phil phillips
duke of earl ~ gene chandler
pretty girls everywhere ~ eugene church

elder green blues ~ delta dreambox
woke up this morning ~ blind roosevelt graves & brother
i'm gone ~ shirley & lee
i almost lost my mind ~ cookie & the cupcakes
lee goofed ~ shirley & lee

lock me in your heart ~ tarheel slim & little ann
breaking up is hard to do ~ cookie & the cupcakes
anything for you ~ tarheel slim & little ann
coming over ~ shirley & lee
don't ever leave me ~ tarheel slim & little ann
sea of love ~ cookie & the cupcakes
darling i love you so ~ mickey & sylvia

down home girl ~ alvin robinson
something you got ~ chris kenner
roamin'titis/the saints/you are my my sunshine ~ eddie bo

shine on harvest moon ~ ben webster & coleman hawkins
sample ~ the mike stewart big band
twenty years of trouble ~ david eagan
mango skin ~ cookin' on three burners
let me fix it ~ brook benton
it's her thing ~ marva whitney & osaka monauril
tutti frutti ~ lee austin
don't drive me away ~ unknown gospel sample
i'm gone ~ shirley & lee









































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home