July 21, 2007

july 21 2007

xmas in july

this is a holy church ~ sonny treadway
better home ~ the staple singers
no more my lord ~ ollabelle
i'm not the same man ~ the shaw singers
new born soul ~ the staple singers
can't nobody do me like jesus ~ ollabelle
i know 've been changed ~ the staple singers


















opal & johnny shaw AKA the shaw singers

soon be over ~ the shaw singers
spirit of the sorcerer ~ frank garris
dry bones ~ shirley caesar
testimony in tongues ~ juanita bynum
when he spoke ~ the white family
i'm not the same man ~ the shaw singers
softly the night is falling ~ mildred clark
one more river ~ the starlight singers

jesus will fix it ~ god's gospel singers
roll all my burden's away ~ the spiritual harmonizers
i don't know why ~ claude jeter
ain't that a shame ~ the royal travellers
i'll be a witness ~ the space singers
i've got a new home ~ virgil hites (?)
i got to testify ~ eddie hinton
don't you want to go ~ the meditation singers


















nonsensical thing ~ dephazz
don't put no headstone on my grave ~ esther phillips
send me somebody ~ el pauling
if we can't trust each other ~ anne peebles
helleluja i love her so/tell me how do you feel/that's alright ~ bobby darin
fly me to the moon ~ eydie gorme

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great show this past Saturday Rodger. Where can I buy The Shaw Singers music you used on the program?
Email me at mblues1@gmail.com

Mike

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home