June 23, 2007

june 23 2007

my bombombom ~ mo' horizons
signed, sealed, delivered ~ jimmy mcgriff
lovely day inside ~ mo' horizons
woman's gotta have it ~ bobby womack
she's not just another woman ~ king floyd

hello stranger ~ barbara lewis
life's little ups & downs ~ charlie rich
i'm just a prisoner ~ candi staton
rock of my soul ~ eddie hinton
i'd rather go blind ~ etta james
talkin' bout my baby ~ gloria walker (thanks GB..!!)

we can't sing rhythm & blues ~ patience & prudence
evidence ~ candi staton
lucille ~ the everly brothers
darling i miss you ~ mickey & sylvia (thanks GB..!!)

my search is over ~ eddie hinton
it's love, baby, 24 hours a day ~ hank ballard (thanks GB..!!)
you got me singing ~ eddie hinton
still need you/love me/can't live ~ zkye
he called me baby/sweet feeling ~ candi staton
amsterdam sky ~ zkye
i got the feeling/i'm on the right road now ~ eddie hinton
pray a prayer ~ the friendly travellers
i've tried ~ the swindell brothers
someone's gonna get hurt ~ bobby angelle (thanks GB..!!)
why not tonight/ ~ jimmy hughes (thanks GB..!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home