February 24, 2007

feb 24 2007

it's gonna work out fine ~ ry cooder
if you need me ~ lisa miller
get on board little children~ ella mae morse
seek, seek ~ the swan silvertones
cool down yonder ~ the dixie hummingbirds

minstrel & queen ~ curtis mayfield
you are my sunshine ~ richard berry
leave my woman alone ~ ray charles
straighten up ~ yvonne fair

ninety nine & a half won't do ~ dorothy lovecoats
life is a ball-game ~ rosetta tharpe
do your duty ~ bessie smith

don't play the mambo ~ the charioteers
baby let me bang your box ~ the toppers
baby don't you do it/double or nothing/crazy,crazy,crazy ~ the "5" royales
you're so fine ~ the falcons
somebody help me/the real thing ~ the "5" royales

next time you see me ~ little junior parker
it should have been me ~ ray charles
three cool cats ~ the coasters
one mint julep ~ the clovers
rockhouse pts 1 & 2 ~ ray charles
your cash ain't nothin' but trash ~ the clovers
rebecca ~ big joe turner

come see about me ~ jnr walker
new suite ~ bo dollis & the wild magnolias
readings in astrology ~ jesse anderson
walk that walk/oh oh ~ eddie bo

teardrops on my pillow ~ the orioles
think ~ the "5" royales
don't let go ~ clyde mcfatter
have mercy mercy baby ~ nappy brown
chicken blues ~ the dominoes
i'm goin' ~ the travelling kings
the real thing ~ the "5" royales

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home